Here are the weather forecasts established by the General Directorate of Meteorology for Wednesday, September 21, 2022:
– Rains and thunderstorms in places on the High and Middle Atlas, the South-East, the Mediterranean coast, the Rif, the Saiss and the Oriental.
– Slightly to temporarily cloudy sky over the North-West with drops or light rain.
– Minimum temperatures of the order of 09/15°C on the reliefs, 21/25°C in the south-east and the east of the southern provinces and 15/22°C everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures up slightly.
– Fine seas with little choppy in the Mediterranean and on the Strait, little choppy between Cape Spartel and Tarfaya and little choppy to choppy elsewhere.