Here are the weather forecasts established by the General Directorate of Meteorology for Wednesday, September 21, 2022:
– Rains and thunderstorms in places on the High and Middle Atlas, the South-East, the Mediterranean coast, the Rif, the Saiss and the Oriental.
– Slightly to temporarily cloudy sky over the North-West with drops or light rain.
– Minimum temperatures of the order of 09/15°C on the reliefs, 21/25°C in the south-east and the east of the southern provinces and 15/22°C everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures up slightly.
– Fine seas with little choppy in the Mediterranean and on the Strait, little choppy between Cape Spartel and Tarfaya and little choppy to choppy elsewhere.
Here are the minimum and maximum temperatures forecast by the General Directorate of Meteorology for Tuesday, September 20, 2022:
Here are the rainfall amounts recorded in millimeters, from 6 a.m. on Tuesday September 20 to 6 a.m. on Wednesday September 21, established by the National Meteorological Department:
– Fes: 14mm – Benguerir: 3mm
– Al Hoceima: 2mm
– Taza, Zagora and Errachidia: less than one millimeter.