Orange vigilance level alert bulletin in the provinces of Oued Ed-dahab and Aousserd, temperature generally falling are the main weather forecasts established by the General Directorate of Meteorology for Friday, September 23, 2022:
– Foggy formations or local drizzles on the coasts and the northern and central plains.
– Rise of dense cloudy periods over the south of the Saharan provinces with stormy showers.
– Skies slightly to temporarily cloudy in the south of the Oriental and the Middle Atlas.
– Minimum temperatures of around 08/15°C on the reliefs, 22/28°C in the extreme south-east, the east and the south of the Saharan provinces and 15/21°C everywhere else .
– Maximum temperatures down in the south and the Souss and up slightly elsewhere.
– Fine seas on the Mediterranean, fine to slightly choppy on the Strait, slightly choppy between Cap-Spartel and El Jadida and slightly choppy to choppy elsewhere.
Locally heavy thunderstorms (20 to 50 mm) with gusts of wind under thunderstorms (60/85 km / h) are expected from Thursday at 3:00 p.m. to Friday at 10:00 a.m. in the provinces of Oued Ed-dahab and Aousserd, indicates the Directorate General of meteorology in an Orange vigilance level alert bulletin.
Below are the minimum and maximum temperatures forecast by the General Directorate of Meteorology for Friday, September 23, 2022: