Here is the weather forecast for Tuesday, December 28, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology:
– Relatively cold weather on the Atlas and the Eastern Highlands.
– Temporarily cloudy sky over the extreme north-west with a few residual drops over the Tangérois.
– Abundant low clouds on the Atlantic coasts, the northern and central plains, the Saiss and also on the north of the Oriental and the southern provinces with misty formations or drizzle in places.
– Clear to slightly cloudy weather over the rest of the country.
– Sand-hunting in places in the southern provinces.
– Moderate easterly wind over the south and weak to moderate southerly over the south-east and variable northerly elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 00/05 ° C on the Atlas and the Eastern Highlands, 04/11 ° C on the Rif, the south-eastern slopes, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the Saiss and the neighboring plains of the Atlas, 12/19 ° C in the southern provinces and 09/16 ° C everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures of around 10/17 ° C on the Atlas and the Rif, 15/22 ° C on the northern regions, the Oriental and the Saiss, 19/26 ° C on the central and southern regions -East and 25/32 ° C in the interior of Souss and the southern provinces.
– Beautiful sea, slightly rough on the Mediterranean, little to rough on the Strait as well as between Tan-Tan and Dakhla, rough to strong, in the morning, between Larache and Safi and rough elsewhere temporarily.