Weak scattered rains over the Rif, the northern Oriental and the Middle Atlas with maximum temperatures in slight decrease, as well as showers and thunderstorms in places in the extreme south are the main weather forecasts established by the General Directorate of Meteorology for Thursday, September 22, 2022:
– Foggy formations or local drizzles over the Mediterranean, the Rif, the Saiss and the plains and the northern and central coasts.
– Weak rains or a few scattered drops of rain over the Rif, the northern Oriental and the Middle Atlas.
– Showers and thunderstorms in places in the extreme south.
– Minimum temperatures of the order of 07/14°C on the reliefs, 23/30°C in the North-East and the south of the southern provinces and 15/23°C everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures up slightly in the south-east of the country.
– Beautiful sea in the Mediterranean, beautiful to slightly choppy on the Strait, slightly choppy between Cape Spartel and El Jadida and slightly choppy to choppy elsewhere.
Here are the minimum and maximum temperatures forecast by the General Directorate of Meteorology for Thursday, September 22, 2022: